This Ferrari F40 was new delivered in Italy (EU specs) and exported to Japan in 1998. In Japan he had 2 owners.
The vehicle is checked and was in very good condition as we bought it.
Some minor issues were found, for one the tanks were leaking. That’s why we decided to bring the vehicle to the Ferrari dealership to make a complete technical improvement.
This F40 has been completely technically restored by the Ferrari dealer in Antwerp since the beginning of 2016, whereby all flaws that they have found were either replaced or repaired. The engine is completely overhauled (0km). Also things like gearboxes, turbo’s, tanks, exhaust system, brakes, wheel suspension, joints, etc.etc. were renewed.
Pictures and bills available. When finished, the official Ferrari Certificate will be included.
If you are looking for a F40 which is technically 100%, then you can for sure consider buying this car.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. You can reach us under the number 0031436017390. We speak Dutch, German, English and Spanish.
- Top speed: 324 km/h (201 mph)
- 0–100 km/h (62 mph): 4.1 sec.
- 0–400 m: 11.9 sec.
-0–1000 m: 20.9 sec.
- Track Tests
- Bedford Autodrome: 1:25.50
- Tsukuba: 1:03.73
- Suzuka: 2:25.265
- F120A engine
- Type: rear mid, longitudinal, 90° V8
- Bore/stroke: 82 x 69.5 mm
- Unitary displacement: 367.03 cc
- Total displacement: 2936 cc
- Compression ratio: 7.7 : 1
- Maximum power: 385.5 kW (478 hp) at 7000 rpm
- Power per litre: 163 horsepower/l
- Maximum torque: 577 Nm (58.8 kgm) (424 lb-ft) at 4000 rpm
- Valve actuation: twin overhead camshafts per bank, four valves per cylinder
- Fuel feed: Weber-Marelli electronic injection, twin turbos
- Ignition: Weber-Marelli electronic, single spark plug per cylinder
- Lubrication: dry sump
- Clutch: twin-plate
- Type: two-seater berlinetta
- Length: 4358 mm (171.57 inches)
- Width: 1970 mm (77.56 inches)
- Height: 1123 mm (44.21 inches)
- Wheelbase: 2450 mm (96.46 inches)
- Front track: 1594 mm (62.76 inches)
- Rear track: 1606 mm (63.23 inches)
- Weight: 1100 kg (dry) (2425 pounds)
- Frame: tubular steel and composites
- Front suspension: independent, unequal-length wishbones, coil springs over telescopic shock absorbers, anti-roll bar
- Rear suspension: independent, unequal-length wishbones, coil springs over telescopic shock absorbers, anti-roll bar
- Brakes: discs
- Transmission: 5-speed + reverse
- Steering: rack-and-pinion
- Fuel tank: capacity 120 litres (31.7006 US gallons)
- Front tyres: 235/45 ZR 17 or 245/40 ZR 17
- Rear tyres: 335/35 ZR 17
- EPA premium gasoline, 2.9L, 8 cyl, Manual 5-spd 1990-1992
- Combined 13 miles per U.S. gallon (18 L/100 km; 16 mpg-imp)
- City 11 miles per U.S. gallon (21 L/100 km; 13 mpg-imp)
- Highway 16 miles per U.S. gallon (15 L/100 km; 19 mpg-imp)